Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zetsubou Sensei has joined the Party!

Introducing my new Nendoroid; Nozomu Itoshiki has join my family of three. So far i have two other members, Light and Moetan's Pastel-chan.

So why did i buy Nozomu Nendoroid?

- Zetsubou has the Ukiyo-E style that i love, Itoshiki reminds me of Watanuki from XXXholic

- Well-chosen expressions with variety, from the normal, uncomfortable to the 'despaired' look.

He is 2nd favourite from Pastel Ink; since she has the most items and a better stand. GSC didn't have to leave this wide space on the base, makes the weight abit unbalanced and the diagram on how to attach the rope were alittle unclear. Tho i figured it out later.




- Currently, two Zetsubou dolls are living in my room but one's reserved. The 1st Nozomu (left) was bought from BeNippon which fees costed me $80! The other was bought through *connections* & cost me $55... downside is the packaging quality. The box was dented but luckily nothing broke inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment